Before & After Photo Viewer iPhone AppIntroductory Price – $2.99 U.S.
Layer Lapse is used to compare and categorize before and after pictures to easily see changes in photos. You are even able to measure pixel differences and advance through different scenes of overlapping and semi-transparent photos for a time-lapse effect of layers.
This method of comparing photos gives you the ability to quickly detect the smallest difference and allows for easy organization so you can keep your photos ready for comparisons in the future and with others.
- Move, zoom, twist and take new photos with an onscreen overlay to align photos.
- Alter transparency levels and stacking order to see differences.
- Measure differences in RGB color values, pixel locations, pixel distances and time.
- General Visual Comparisons
- Measuring Changes
- Inventory Management
- Loss Prevention
- Graphic Design
- Science Fair Projects
- Proving any Visual Evidence
- Advance chronologically back and forth through layered scene photos and save alignment settings.
- Lock photo on screen to compare photos out of chronological order.
- Save notes for each photo.
- Sort through scenes and scene photos using title, time and notes.
- Have photos created within app saved to camera roll so they can then be shared with other app users with the correct meta-data of time and GPS location.
- Create new images showing only the blended photos.
- Universal iPad support for larger image viewing
- Multiple languages added
Buy now – before price increases!
FYI: “Layer Lapse is like having a perfect photographic memory to know in an instant what is different but with psychic mindreading telepathy as you can compare your memory with others’ memories and even having bionic eyesight enabling you to measure pixels like a robot. It’s an app of super powers.”